Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Dream11 team and Kabaddi Match Winner Prediction For Today Match 27 October 2018 At Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna.

Get Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th PRO KABADDI Dream11 Team and Winner Prediction For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Kabaddi Team Prediction, Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction, Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba Team For The Match Between PAT Vs MUM At Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba Dream 11 Fantasy Kabaddi Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Match Played.

Patna Pirates vs U Mumba 36th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018
Patna Pirates vs U Mumba 36th Team, Team News, Winner Prediction 27th October 2018

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba Match That Is To Be Played On 27 October 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide PAT Vs MUM Match Latest News, 36th Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Kabaddi Squad:

Patna Pirates Squads:

Pardeep Narwal(c), Surender Singh, Vikas Jaglan, Vijay, Jawahar Dagar, Deepak Narwal, Ravinder Kumar, Vikas Kale, Manjeet, Tushar Patil, Manish, Jaideep, Parveen Birwal, Tae Deok Eom, Arvind Kumar, Vijay Kumar, Hyunil Park, Kuldeep Singh

Playing 7 (Predict):

Vijay, Manjeet, Pardeep Narwal(C), Deepak Narwal, Vikas Kale, Vikas Jaglan, Jaideep.

U Mumba Squads:

Fazel Atrachali(c), Siddharth Sirish Desai, Abhishek Singh, Adinath Sakharam Gavali, Dharamaraj Cheralathan, E Subhash, Mohit Balyan, Vinod Kumar, Rajaguru Subramaniam, Shiv Om, Abolfazal Maghsodloumahali, R Sriram, Rohit Baliyan, Arjun Deshwal, Gaurav Kumar, Darshan Kadian, Surinder Singh, Hadi Tajik, Anil, Rohit Rana.

Playing 7 (Predict):

Fazel Atrachali(c), Rohit Baliyan, Surinder Singh, Dharmaraj Cheralathan, Abhishek Singh, Siddharth Desai, Rajaguru Subramaniam.

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Kabaddi Winner Prediction:

Patna Pirates Will Win This Match

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Kabaddi Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 51% Winning Chance Of Patna Pirates And 49% Winning Chance Of U Mumba

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba Head To Head:

If you see past match record In Last 3 Matches Between Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba In Which 2 Match Win By Patna Pirates And 1 Matches Win By U Mumba.

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba Last Match Performances:

  • Patna Pirates:W L W W L
  • U Mumba:W L W W W

[poll id=”560″]

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Team News

Currently, There is no news for Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th .

Match Details

Venue: Patliputra Sports Complex,Patna

Match Time: 09:00 PM IST

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Dream11 Kabaddi Prediction:

Will update soon

Patna Pirates Vs U Mumba 36th Kabaddi Live Tv Streaming Channels:

Free live streaming of Patna Pirates vs U Mumba Today Match, You can watch live streaming of Patna Pirates vs U Mumba 36th on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:Star Sports Network And Hotstar
  • Live Streaming:Flash Score

All the best to you, try our Kabaddi prediction and win huge money.
Note: Kindly make sure, before starting of every match visit the same page to avoid missing dream11 team details. You can also bookmark our website and visit daily for every match dream11 team, winner details with 100% winning chances.

Tags

Leave a Reply