Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 5th August 2018 At St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury.

Get Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Vitality Blast Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Kent Vs Gloucestershire Team For The Match Between KENT Vs GLOUCS At St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Kent Vs Gloucestershire Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Kent vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018
Kent vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 5th August 2018

 

All The KENT Vs GLOUCS Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Kent Vs Gloucestershire T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today KENT Vs GLOUCS T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Kent Vs Gloucestershire Match That Is To Be Played On 5th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide KENT Vs GLOUCS T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

KENT Vs GLOUCS South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Kent: 1.66
  • Gloucestershire: 2.20

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Kent Squads:

Joe Denly, Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Sam Billings(w/c), Marcus Stoinis, Alex Blake, Sean Dickson, Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Imran Qayyum, Ivan Thomas, Harry Podmore, Mitchell Claydon

Gloucestershire Squads:

Miles Hammond, Michael Klinger(c), Ian Cockbain, Benny Howell, Ryan Higgins, Jack Taylor, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Gareth Roderick(w), Andrew Tye, David Payne, Graeme van Buuren, Chris Dent, Matt Taylor

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Gloucestershire Will Win This Match

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Kent Will Win The Toss

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 30% Winning Chance Of Kent And 70% Winning Chance Of Gloucestershire

Kent Vs Gloucestershire Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Kent Vs Gloucestershire In Which 1 Match Win By Kent And 4 Matches Win By Gloucestershire.

Kent Vs Gloucestershire Last Match Performances:

  • Kent: W W W L W
  • Gloucestershire: L W W W W

[poll id=”162″]

St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury Ground Stats and Report

No T20 Match in this ground

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Kent Vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Kent vs Gloucestershire South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel: Sky Sports
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply