India RedVs India Blue 2nd Match Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 23th August 2018 At NPR College Ground, Dindigul.

Get India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Duleep Trophy, Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of India Red Vs India Blue Team For The Match Between IND RED vs IND BLUE At NPR College Ground, Dindigul. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free India Red Vs India Blue Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For Test Match Played.

India Red vs India Blue 2nd Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th August 2018
India Red vs India Blue 2nd Match Prediction and Free Betting Tips 23th August 2018

All The IND RED vs IND BLUE Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of India Red Vs India Blue TEST Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today IND RED vs IND BLUE TEST Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For India RedVs India Blue Match That Is To Be Played On 23th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide IND RED vs IND BLUE TEST Match Latest News, 2nd Match Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

IND RED vs IND BLUE 2nd Match Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • India Red: coming Soon
  • India Blue:

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

India Red Squads:

Sanjay Ramaswamy, Abhinav Mukund(c), Baba Aparajith, Ashutosh Singh, Writtick Chatterjee, Akshay Wadkar(w), Shahbaz Nadeem, Rajneesh Gurbani, Mihir Hirwani, Yarra Prithviraj, Ishan Porel, Bavanaka Sandeep, Abhishek Gupta, Parvez Rasool, Abhimanyu Mithun

India Red Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Akshay Wadkar

Batsmen – Ashutosh Singh, Abhinav Mukund, Sanjay Ramaswamy (Doubt: Writtick Chatterjee)

All-rounders – Baba Aparajith (Doubt: Parvez Rasool)

Bowlers – Rajneesh Gurbani, Ishan Porel (Doubt: Yarra Prithviraj, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mihir Hirwani, Abhimanyu Mithun)

India Blue Squads:

Faiz Fazal(c), Abhishek Raman, Anmolpreet Singh, Ganesh Satish, Nikhil Gangta, Srikar Bharat(w), Swapnil Singh, Basil Thampi, Bandaru Ayyappa, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni, Dhruv Shorey, Akshay Wakhare

India Blue Playing 11:

Wicket-keeper – Srikar Bharat

Batsmen – Faiz Fazal, Dhruv Shorey, Ganesh Satish (Doubt: Anmolpreet Singh, Abhishek Raman)

All-rounders – Akshay Wakhare (Doubt: Swapnil Singh, Nikhil Gangta)

Bowlers – Dhawal Kulkarni, Basil Thampi, Jaydev Unadkat, (Doubt: Bandaru Ayyappa)

India RedVs India Blue 2nd Match Cricket Winner Prediction:

India Blue Will Win This Match

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Toss Prediction:

India Blue Will Win The Toss

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 45% Winning Chance Of India Red And 55% Winning Chance Of India Blue

India Red Vs India Blue Head To Head:

In Last 2 Matches Between India Red Vs India Blue In Which 1 Match Win By India Red And 1 Matches Draw.

India Red Vs India Blue Last Match Performances:

  • IndiaBlue:  L D D 
  • India Blue: D D W W 

[poll id=”241″]

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Team News

Currently, There is no news for India RedVs India Blue 2nd Match.

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Venue Details

  • Match: Ind Red vs IndBlue, 2nd Match, Duleep Trophy, 2018
  • Date: Thursday, August 23, 2018 – Sunday, August 26, 2018
  • Time: 01:30 PM GMT
  • Venue:NPR College Ground, Dindigul

NPR College Ground, Dindigul Ground Stats and Report:

No match found

India RedVs India Blue 2nd Match Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

India Red vs India Blue 2nd Match Dream11 Prediction 23th August 2018

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

India Red Vs India Blue 2nd Match Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of India Redvs India Blue 2nd Match on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, Flash Score

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Reply