OnlinePrediction

Gloucestershire vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

GLOUCS vs SUSSEX South Group T20 Today Cricket Prediction, Betting Tips & Free D11 Team

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 16th August 2018 At County Ground,Bristol.

Get Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 VITALITY BLAST Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Gloucestershire Vs Sussex Team For The Match Between GLOUCS Vs Sussex At County Ground,Bristol. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Gloucestershire Vs Sussex Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Gloucestershire vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018
Gloucestershire vs Sussex South Group T20 Prediction and Free Betting Tips 16th August 2018

 

All The GLOUCS Vs Sussex Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Gloucestershire Vs Sussex T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GLOUCS Vs Sussex T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Gloucestershire Vs Sussex Match That Is To Be Played On 16th August 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GLOUCS Vs Sussex T20 Match Latest News, South Group T20 Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GLOUCS Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Gloucestershire: 1.90
  • Sussex: 1.90

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

Gloucestershire Squads:

Thisara Perera, Chris Liddle, Benny Howell, Thomas Smith, Chris Dent, David Payne, Jack Taylor, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Michael Klinger (c), Ian Cockbain, Craig Miles, Liam Norwell, Gareth Roderick (wk), Matt Taylor, Miles Hammond, Graeme van Buuren, Andrew Tye, Ryan Higgins, George Hankins

Sussex Squads:

Luke Wright (c), Will Beer, Laurie Evans, Chris Jordan, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, David Wiese, Harry Finch, Ollie Robinson, Michael Burgess (wk), Philip Salt, Tom Bruce, Rashid Khan, George Garton, Jofra Archer, Delray Rawlins

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Winner Prediction:

Gloucestershire Will Win This Match

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Toss Prediction:

Sussex Will Win The Toss

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 55% Winning Chance Of Gloucestershire And 45% Winning Chance Of Sussex

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Gloucestershire Vs Sussex In Which 2 Match Win By Gloucestershire And 3 Matches Win By Sussex.

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex Last Match Performances:

  • Gloucestershire: W W W L        
  • Sussex: W L W L W

[poll id=”214″]

County Ground,Bristol Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won bowling first 5
Average 1st Inns scores 151
Average 2nd Inns scores 153
Highest total recorded 201/3 (18.4 Ov) by Ind vs Eng
Lowest total recorded 129/10 (18.1 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased 201/3 (18.4 Ov) by Ind vs Eng

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Gloucestershire vs Sussex South Group T20 Dream11 Prediction 16th August 2018

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

For Halaplay Playing 11 Prediction of today match, just select halaplay 11 same to same as dream11 Team. Captain and Wicket Keeper is Same as mentioned in above dream11 team (In Halaplay 11 there is no option of select Vice Captain)

Gloucestershire Vs Sussex South Group T20 Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

You can watch live streaming of Gloucestershire vs Sussex South Group T20 on following listed channels

  • Tv Channel:
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz, flash Score,

All the best to you, try our cricket prediction and win huge money.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +