OnlinePrediction

Glamorgan vs Somerset South GroupT20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th July 2018

Glamorgan vs Somerset South GroupT20 Blast Prediction & Free Cricket Betting Tips: Dream11 Predictions

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Cricket Match Prediction and Free Cricket Betting Tips For Today Match 20th July 2018, This Is South  Group T20  Blast Cricket Match Is Going To Play Between Glamorgan Vs Somerset At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff On 20th July 2018. Get Free Prediction, Betting Tips For Today Match.

100% Sure Today Match Winner, Free Session Tips, Play Small And Big Dream11 Cricket Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Prediction, Halaplay Team Predictions And Who Will Win Today Match, Today Match Toss Predictions.

Today Dream 11 Prediction Of Glamorgan Vs Somerset Team For The Match Between GLAM vs SOM At Sophia Gardens, Cardiff. Betonlineprediction.Com Will Provide Free Glamorgan Vs Somerset Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips And Free Dream 11 Team By Experts For T20 Match Played.

Glamorgan vs Somerset South GroupT20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th July 2018
Glamorgan vs Somerset South GroupT20 Blast Prediction and Free Betting Tips 20th July 2018

All The GLAM vs SOM Dream 11 Tips Are Provided By The Dream 11 Experts And Captain and Vice-Captain Of Glamorgan Vs Somerset T20 Choice Is Given To The User. You Can Check Below The Latest Dream11 Team For Today GLAM vs SOM T20 Dream 11 Prediction.

Here Is Our Expert Dream11 Team Opinion For Glamorgan Vs Somerset Match That Is To Be Played On 20th July 2018. All The Dream 11 Prediction Are 100% Safe And Secure. We Always Try To Provide GLAM vs SOM T20 Match Latest News,South Group T20 Blast Match Available Playing 11 And Probable Team Squads So That You Can Easily Predict The Dream 11. Also, Visit Today Dream 11 Prediction, HalaPlay Prediction.

Join Telegram Username For Instant Tips @Betonlineprediction

GLAM vs SOM South GroupT20 Blast Cricket Predictions And Free Betting Tip, Today Match Odds(Bhaw):

  • Glamorgan: 1.80
  • Somerset:1.00

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Playing 11/Squad:

[alert-note]

Glamorgan Squad:

Usman Khawaja, Graham Wagg, Colin Ingram (c), Michael Hogan, Timm van der Gugten, Andrew Salter, Craig Meschede, Chris Cooke (wk), Joe Burns, David Lloyd, Ruaidhri Smith, Aneurin Donald (wk), Lukas Carey, Kiran Carlson

Somerset Squad:

James Hildreth, Roelof van der Merwe, Steven Davies (wk), Peter Trego, Max Waller, Josh Davey, Lewis Gregory (c), Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Corey Anderson, Paul van Meekeren, Tom Abell, Ben Green, Dominic Bess
[/alert-note]

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Winner Prediction:

Glamorgan Will Win This Match

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Cricket Punter Poll Details:

As Per Punter Poll, 80% Winning Chance Of Glamorgan And 20% Winning Chance Of Somerset

Glamorgan Vs Somerset Head To Head:

In Last 5 Matches Between Glamorgan Vs Somerset In Which All Match Win By Glamorgan.

Glamorgan Vs Somerset Last Match Performances:

  • Glamorgan: W W W L L
  • Somerset: L L L W W

[poll id=”74″]

Sophia Gardens, Cardiff Ground Stats and Report:

Total matches 5
Matches won batting first 2
Matches won bowling first 3
Average 1st Inns scores 145
Average 2nd Inns scores 141
Highest total recorded 182/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus
Lowest total recorded 89/10 (18.4 Ov) by Pak vs Eng
Highest score chased 149/5 (19.4 Ov) by Eng vs Ind
Lowest score defended 182/5 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Aus

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Dream11 Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Halaplay Cricket Prediction:

Will update soon

Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Cricket Live Tv Streaming Channels:

  • Tv Channel: Sony Six, Sony Six HD
  • Live Streaming: Cricbuzz

Important Keywords:

Who Will Win Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Cricket Match Prediction (20th july 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20  Blast Cricket Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 20th july 2018 Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today Match Between Glamorgan Vs Somerset, Who Will Be The Winner Of Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018, What Are The Winning Chances In Todays South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match, What Are The Winning Chances Today South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Match Details Summary, Full Glamorgan Vs Somerset Score Details For Today South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match, Glamorgan Vs Somerset 20th july 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction South Group T20 Blast Cricket Glamorgan Vs Somerset , Glamorgan Vs Somerset 20th july Today Match Prediction, Today South Group T20  Blast Cricket Prediction Glamorgan Vs Somerset, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Prediction Today South Group T20  Blast Cricket Soccer 2018,South Group T20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018 Prediction, 20th july 2018 South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Is Between Glamorgan Vs Somerset, Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Result Prediction, Today South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction 20th july 2018, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Match 20th july 2018 Prediction South Group T20 Blast Cricket Soccer 2018, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Live South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction, Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Astrology, Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Match Prediction, Glamorgan Vs Somerset Score Predictor Given Below. Who Will Win Glamorgan Vs Somerset South Group T20 Blast Cricket Today Match Prediction (20th july 2018) Match Astrology, Match Prediction, Who Will Win Glamorgan Vs Somerset 20th july 2018 Cricket Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Preview, Playing 11 Squads, Result, Forecast, Astrology, Horoscope, Winner Guess Chance.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Free Paytm Cash: SignUp and Get Free Rs50 Paytm CashSignUp Now
+ +